DR GAVIN KANG - SINGAPORE
CONSULTANT PLASTIC SURGEON MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Dr Gavin Kang is a fully accredited Singapore plastic surgeon practising plastic surgery since 2005.
After completing plastic surgery training in Singapore, Dr Kang was fellowship trained at the world-class Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taiwan subspecializing in craniofacial cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. He further trained in cosmetic plastic surgery in Korea and USA.
Using latest techniques from across Asia and the world, Dr Kang focuses on face and body cosmetic surgery in particular
• Create double eyelids, correct droopy eyelids, remove eyebags
• Refine nose e.g. increase nose height and projection, remove hump
• Breast augmentation/ breast lift/ breast reduction/ breast reconstruction/ gynecomastia
• Liposuction all areas, tummy tuck, body lift
• Fat graft to face for youthful face, fat graft to breast for augmentation
• Face lift to make face younger tighter
• Face contouring surgery for slimmer face and correct long face and buckteeth appearance
• Ear surgery to correct prominent ears
• Botox and hyaluronic filler and other cosmetic injections to make face young
• Laser to brighten face, improve scars and pigmentation, hair removal, tattoo
• Cosmetic genital surgery and laser
DR GAVIN KANG
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS AND COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIPS
Chair, Chapter of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons, College of Surgeons, Singapore
Committee Member, Singapore Society of Cosmetic Aesthetic Surgeons
Committee Member, Cleft Lip and Palate Association of Singapore
Member, Singapore Association of Plastic Surgeons
Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Plastic Surgery)
Master of Medicine (Surgery) NUS
Member of Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
MBBS Singapore NUS
Master of Bioengineering
DR SHAUNA TAN – SINGAPORE
Member of AAAM
As someone who understands the struggle of conforming to social norms of the ideal appearance, Dr Shauna knew early on that she wanted to have the skills to help others improve their appearance and confidence.
She has a strong grounding in plastic surgery, having previously worked in plastic surgery departments in multiple restructured hospitals in Singapore. During her medical training, she also completed an elective posting in Plastic Surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, where she trained under world renowned plastic surgeons. Not just well loved by her patients for her approachable demeanour and sincerity, she continues to upgrade her skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with the latest research and evidence.
Lover of the arts, Dr Shauna has a keen eye for aesthetics and detail. Known for her immaculate taste and good judgment, she allows her patients to feel comfortable and confident in her good hands.